Salzach Forum, Burghausen
HBB Gewerbebau Projektgesellschaft Burghausen GmbH & Co.KG (HBB) in Hamburg is planning the new construction of „Salzach Forum“ in Burghausen. The existing building is being torn down and will be replaced by a new, attractive shopping center over two floors.
Additonally the underground parking garage is being modernized and expanded to a total of approximatly 400 parking spaces. The resulting total area of about 20.000 m² for retail, food and services greatly enhances the appeal of the town of Burghausen.
- Timely achievement of milestones in planning/contract award and execution phases
- Targeted coordination of all interfaces between planners, authorities and all other project participants (homeowner association, discotheque)
Key project data
HBB Gewerbebau Gesellschaft Burghausen mbH & Co. KG
08/2017 - 10/2020
ca. 42.000 m²
- Project control, GC prequalification
- Preparation of execution and planning
- Technical tenant coordination
- Building plan inspection
- Site and GC supervision