Gropius Passagen, Berlin
For almost 50 years "Gropius Passagen" has been Berlin's number one shopping-, food- and leisure-destination. A total area of 93.500 m² make it the largest shopping center in the German capital and one of the largest in the entire country.
The extensive modernisation of the mall includes a new ligjhting concept, a simplified route guidance and expansive relaxing- and entrance-areas.
The reconstruction is completed during operation so that the approximately 50.000 visitors daily still have access to all areas of the mall during the entrie construction period.
- High degree of transparency thanks to coordinated project, construction and tenant management from a single source
- Minimization of risks arising from legacy buildings through streamlined interfaces in processing
Key project data
Gropius Passagen GmbH & Co. KG, Düsseldorf
01/2016 – 12/2019
- General Construction Management (GCM)
- Project control Construction management (CM)
- User management
- Lean site management
- Data management
- Tender process/contract award